Getting ready for Denver
So, there are a little more then 8 weeks between now and Denver. It has been a lot of fun training and I really enjoy the family at Cross Fit Fire. The support, camaraderie and sh*t talking really makes it a place I look forward to training at every day no matter what "Wild Bill" puts on the board.
This past weekend in St. Charles was a lot of fun and I was very proud of my performance on the first 2 WOD's the third not so much. I was not nearly as focused as I needed to be. That will get me crushed in Denver. I have had my fun the last 36 hours or so and now its time to get down to business. I plan on taking the rest of today off from training and getting back in the Fort tomorrow night.
Nutrition, Rest, Training
No comments:
Post a Comment