Back to the Fort to start my long journey to Denver and Cross Fit regionals. I figured that I was fully recovered from the weekend and physically I was but my rest has been awful. Averaging 4-5 hours of sleep since Sunday :-(. That was evident during the WOD.
Two days into my clean Paleo diet and holding strong. I am meeting with Wild Bill on Monday to wrap my head around the programming for regional prep. I am very excited to see what this body can handle and what it can do.
Strength
Front Squat 5-5-5
*Still struggling with the front rack position. I am getting very frustrated especially after seeing the New Zealand sectional has MAX front squat as one of the WOD's. Still only limited by the front rack position.
5 - 75k
5 - 90k
5 - 110k
WOD
5 rounds for time
3 hang cleans (full squat) 80k
6 box jumps (24")
9 clapping push-ups
12 toes to bar
9:21
Extra work
Wall ball shots 20 - 20 - 10 - 10
Sit-ups 25 - 25
1 comment:
Solid performance in the METCON m'man! Tough stuff! Not to worry, ol' "Grandpa" will be coming at you hard the next 2 months at CFF.
Rest assured, if he beats you, you'll never hear the end of it. :)
Gotta make sure you're ready to put a hurtin' on those WOD's in Denver.
Post a Comment