Jackie

December 14, 2009

Back in the saddle. It's been a while since I have been so devoted to achieving a single goal. That new goal that drives me is none other then the CrossFit 2010 individual competition. In no way will this be an easy task there will be many competitors that want this same goal as me and a lot of them will be more prepared then I will be but will they have the drive that I have? After a month and a half of either being lazy or tip toeing around getting my ass in shape I am finally in that place. Both in mind and heart. Just a few months away will be the first step towards the games, St Charles Mo. the sight of the sectional competiton.

Strength: Pistols (single leg squats)
Weakness - This is a skill that I have not mastered. I belive the strength is there however the flexibility and confidence is not.
1o - 10 - 10 - 10
I was able to complete each set with both legs but I must not rest on this small accomplishment.

WOD - Jackie
1000 m Row (3:41) Need to work on rowing
50 Thrusters (20k)
30 Pull-ups
7:01

No comments: