So original plans were to do Fran today. Which is probably why I slept like crap. I have been looking for this one to come around again and here it is. Mayor of the Graveyard Gang decided to leave his keys at home. HAHA I applaud Zach for thinking on his feet and programing a good WOD with limited equipment. There was a little confusion and I really dont like to keep track of a high amount of rounds. The WOD was suppose to be 10 rounds but I turned it into AMRAP in 15 min and have no idea how many rounds I did. Who cares it was an awesome workout.
WOD
AMRAP 15:00
2 Tire flips (after each flip jump in and jump out)
5 Burpees
5 OH Squats (4x4 post)
~ 17-18 rounds

BREAKFAST
2 paleo pancakes
4 scrambled eggs
4 pieces of bacon
= YUMMY
7 comments:
Pete, those paleo pancakes look great! Which recipe did you use? I can't say that mine have ever turned out that fluffy looking.
you were a beast today man, good job! Bacon sounds great right now....did you put anything on the pancakes? looks good!
Jenny I am not sure where the recipe came from Stacy had it and I have become addicted to them.
Jeff I am back and forth sometimes I will drizzle a little bit of honey on them other times I will chop up apple and sometimes I will go wild and put a spoonful of peanut butter on them. Be careful with the peanut butter you may need a glass of water near by. :-)
Pancake recipe
2 eggs
1/2 cup of almond meal
1/2 cup of light coconut milk
2.5 tsp of cinnamon
coconut oil to cook in.
Makes 2 pancakes
I'll definitely have to try that recipe...not sure how that compares to the one I have at home. I think the one I use has applesauce in it...
Why in the name of Siri Cruise do you use LIGHT coconut milk? The whole point is to go high fat; not skip the fat by going with LIGHT coconut milk.
Yeah Jennie I know that is the point but all I could find at Trader Joe's :-(
I have never seen regular coconut milk at TJs. I usually buy a can of whatever has the least amount of english on it at Meijer :)
Hi Pete! I made your paleo pancake recipe for Katelyn last night for dinner, and she LOVED them. I think it's the copious amounts of cinnamon.
Post a Comment