Diane

CFF 5:30 a.m. "Graveyard Gang" DAY 6

After a frustrating weekend of missing the TEAM workout on Saturday because of work I was really ready for a good workout and Diane accompanied by some work on the snatch did the trick.

Strength - Power snatch
2-2-2-2-2-2

2 - 45k
2 - 60k
2 - 65k
2 - 70k
2 - 75k
2 - 80k

Felt very good with the snatch today. My second rep of my last set had a decent amount of press in the lockout so I believe I did a good job of scaling to the 2rm prescription. I still need to drive myself to the next level. If you never fail you never will never make it to the next level. I have fallen short of driving myself to failure a lot lately and if I want to actually see the true capabilities of what god has given me I need to remove the fear of failure and embrace it as a success.

WOD "Diane"
21-15-9
Deadlifts
Hand stand push-ups

4:01

No comments: