5:30 a.m. Graveyard Gang
Skill work
Power cleans
WOD
500 m Row
50 Push-ups
1000 m Row
40 Push-ups
1500 m Row
30 Push-ups
15:22
Rowing still is a struggle to me for some reason I cannot focus on going hard the whole distance mentally I fall back into a break mode. The longer the distance the more obvious it became that I need to start focusing heavily on my technique so I can become more consistent and then increase my intensity.
2 comments:
Have you ever seen how people "count" when they row? I watched a CrossFit lady doing it once, and it just mentally got her through it. She'll do a 1/2 pull, a 3/4 pull, and then ten big pulls. Then another 1/2 pull, a 3/4 pull, then 9 big pulls...and so on until she's down to 1 big pull...then she starts over. She's a BEAST and can sometimes get 26 calories during fight gone bad! *shrugs*
I just like the counting because it gives me something other than rowing to focus on. I think we both know you're strong enough to do it!
Interesting I have never really looked into the row that much. I need to find something to focus on when rowing because I lose a lot of ground in different WOD's. FGB being one of them.
Post a Comment