This afternoon I made a personal decision... Why do I do this to myself was the question I asked myself and the answer came as quickly as I thought of the question. TO PUSH MY BODY TO THE LIMITS AND THEN ASK IT TO DO MORE!!!!
As a little warm-up at LTF I decided to continue to work on my running.
4 rounds
400 m run
25 sit-ups
10 knees to elbows
No time
WOD
21-15-9
Burpees
Hang cleans (60 kg)
Knees to elbows
9:12
This was a great workout! I am still continuing to make sure my form is getting better with every workout. Tonight was no exception in the round of 15 I did 2 extra reps of knees to elbows because I felt I cheated the movement.
1 comment:
Love it bro. Love it! Awesome workout. I especially like the 21-15-9 Burpees, HC, K2E rounds. Sweet blast!
Way to dial it up Pete!
Post a Comment