Elizabeth

5:30 a.m. "Graveyard Gang"

This morning was a refreshing change. I didn't have to fall out of bed to wake-up, I jumped up and was ready to get to the "Fort." I'm really starting to feel the effects of the new lifestyle (nutrition) and I am excited about the way I am feeling.

Warm-up

500 m row
10 OH squats
10 Push-ups
10 Sit-ups
10 Box jumps (24")

Elizabeth

21-15-9
Squat cleans (60 kg)
Ring dips

9:43

Felt like a great workout and I was taxed when it was over. A little dissapointed in myself because I sacrificed good form for speed. I spent some time with the CF trainer on my mistakes. It really comes down to concentration. I was rocking to my toes when I was coming out of the squat portion of the squat clean. :-( Looks like i'm gonna have to spend some more time on the basics.

No comments: