Globo Gym
Short explanation - I forgot to send out a meeting request to everyone on Tuesday so they all used it as an excuse to get out of our weekly CrossFit workout. (SALLYS)
Fall back plan - A buddy of mine has been talking about the 3 bars of death for a month so we took this opportunity to try it. Space and equipment became an immediate problem so we decided to use only 2 bars and scale the weights.
Result - 2 bars, 1 with 185 lbs and the other with 135 lbs
WOD
10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
Bench Press (185 lbs)
Deadlift (185 lbs)
Hanging power clean (135 lbs)
11:50
Conclusion
Even at a scaled weight my back beacame tight about half way through the WOD. I have to really start stretching if I want to make any progress. My shoulder had a little discomfort during the bench press but other then that the weight was not a problem just moving the bar on and off the bench rack was a pain in the @$$.
No comments:
Post a Comment