5:30 a.m. "Graveyard Gang"
Can't believe the size of the class this morning it was awesome!!!! Back and shoulder have been feeling a lot better. Knock on wood. It has been a while since I have been able to do a press without any pain at all. The back still has some limitations and is accompanied with muscular stiffness post workout especially if I do not stretch and ice.
Strength Work - Clean and Jerk
I spent most of my time today just working on the movement. Very unorganized on my part. I have no idea what the weights were I was just working on the mechanics.
WOD - GRACE
30 Clean and Jerks (60k)
1:58
5 Rounds of max push-ups
3 min break between rounds
42-27-25-25-25
Conclusion
Today felt very good all things considered a week out from the Affiliate Cup I was very pleased with my performance this morning. Tommy Mo was right! I really didn't anticipate completing Grace that fast but I felt good and my form stayed throughout the WOD. Push-ups on the other hand WTF how does one go from 42 to 27???
1 comment:
Awesome work, Pete! And coming in at 1:58 was a huge effort.
But honestly, I think you have 1:45 in you (or better). Just have to keep dialing it in brother. Go get it!
Post a Comment