Back Squat

CFF 5:30 a.m. "Graveyard Gang" DAY 8

Found out that we would be doing back squats last night and was really looking forward to a good old fashion butt kicking workout. FAILED I spent too much time warming up and underestimated where I should have been.

Strength - Back squat
5-5-5-3-3-3

5 - 60k (warm-up)
5 - 70k (warm-up)
5 - 110k
5 - 120k
5 - 130k
3 - 140k
3 - 150k
3 - RAN OUT OF TIME

WOD
7 Rounds for time
10 Push-ups
10 Sit-ups
10 Pull-ups

6:28

Glacial Park 3:30 p.m.

Run through the hills with Stacy and Matt. Running being something that I do not like to practice I think interesting running locations will help me. Glacial Park is a really nice run, all the paths are grass or wood chips and hilly. Note to self never again right after rain the mosquito's were awful. ~ 1.8 miles

CFF 5:00 p.m.

Squat therapy
WOD
7 Rounds for time
10 Pull-ups
10 Sit-ups
10 Push-ups

6:35

2 comments:

Jennie Yundt said...

Nice work on the back squats Pete!

Can you reach full depth using that ball? When I use the ball, it leaves my squats about 3 inches short...that's why I'm asking. I'm sure the Mayor would have mentioned it though.

We're gonna kick ASS at the games next year!

Rasmusen10 said...

Thanks!

I actually don't like using the ball because I feel like I can go into a deeper squat with control when the ball is not there. The Mayor said I was getting where I needed to be. I did feel better in the later class with out the ball under me.

Yes we will kick ASS next year. Consistency is the key.