5:30 am "Grave Yard Gang"
Strength Work - Over Head Squats
5-5-5-3-3-3
Focus on form not weight
5- 50k (was getting to parallel only)
5- 55k
5- 60k
3- 60k (focused on depth and keeping heels down)
3- 60K
3- 60k
I still need to focus on my flexibility and that will enable me to perform all of the Olympic lifts better and to my full potential. It is very easy to sacrifice form to throw weight around but my goals are to perfect all of the lifts.
WOD
500 m Row
30 Jumping Pull-ups (on the rings)
30 Push-ups
12:44
Conclusion
Overall I felt today was a productive day. I am continuing to take it easy on my joints (back in particular) so the strength work is really just working on form. Jeff and Zach were a lot of help queuing the movement for me today. After the third set I decided to go barefoot because I left my "bubble gum" shoes at home.
Commitment
I have been all over the map with my training/diet for the last month. Bad timing with the games but it happens. Realizing that I was seeing much better results and feeling better I need to get back on the wagon. My first objective is to get my diet back on track. I am currently researching the Zone diet to compare with the diet I was previously on. My goals are continue to grow with CrossFit in some capacity either as and athlete or as a trainer.
1 comment:
Wow, you were flying on the WOD, great job!
Thanks for helping me with the bar path today, as you know, I struggle with the OHSq
This is going to be a tough weekend for you to get back on a diet plan, but there's always going to be an excuse! Get out and go after it. 3-2-1-Go
Post a Comment